Last update: April 2023
have completed Cleaner Production School (currently named Cleaner Production Academy) - a course addressed mailnly to companies, which includes:
- lecturing on environmental strategies and policies, including EMS,
- design work and implementation of a CP case/demo project,
- building a Policy Framework and the Cleaner Production Environmental Management System (CP EMS).
- implemented CP strategy (with at least one implementation/improvement compliant with CP principles)
- showed its environmental achievements and future CP plans in their Environmental Report.
Nowadays the scheme consists of two levels of participation:
- The Polish Register of Cleaner Production Certificates (since 1996), for companies showing their environmental responsibility and undertaking evnironmental obligations with periodic environmental reporting; the register and verification of candidates is managed by our Association.
- Polish Register of Cleaner Production and Responsible Entrepreneurship (since 2002), for companies undertaking both environmental and social activities. Holders of the CP Certificate can apply for this register after completion of a special verification procedure including periodic sustainability reporting. The candidate for the Register also makes a statement to comply with the UN Global Compact principles. The Register is functioning udner patronate of Polish Minister of Development and Technology, Chief Inspector for Environmental Protection and President of our Association. The Chairman of the Register's High-level Jury is Polish Vice-Minister of Climate and the Environment.
The certificates are issued in Polish, but Laureates can be given also their official English version - see figures below.
Cleaner Production Certificate:
Diploma of Acknowledgement for Implementation of Cleaner Production as a strategy of Environmental Management System - held to a laureate once, after first registering:
Yearly held certificate of registeration:
0 komentarze :